All Guest Rooms:
- Are air-conditioned.
- Have private bathrooms with shower, or soaker tub (20” deep) with shower – our two bedroom suite shares a Jack & Jill bathroom with a ceramic tile shower.
- Have hairdryers, ironing boards and irons.
- Have flat screen televisions, with digital cable service that includes HBO, Showtime, ESPN and others.
- Have FREE access to our Wireless high speed Internet Network.
- Have linens of the finest quality.
- Are furnished with American, European or Oriental antiques, as well as newer quality furniture selected to fit the design theme of each room.
Tapestry House Information:
- All Guest rooms and public areas are air conditioned.
- Children over 10 years old are welcome. Special situations allow for children 10 years and older. Please call to make arrangements.
- Pets are never allowed. Please call for help in making arrangements to board your pet.
- Smoking is permitted outside only in designated areas.
- Gift certificates are available.
- We can arrange for delivery of gift baskets, flowers, wine, cheese, etc.
- For early arrivals / late departures – we will hold your luggage for you.
- Bicycle friendly – two uncovered outdoor areas are available for storing and chaining bicycles.
- Coolers and food are NOT permitted in the guest rooms as the coolers may cause damage and the food may attract insects. A $100 Pest control/restoration fee may result for failure to comply with this strictly enforced policy.
- Keys must be returned at Check-out. Keys not returned will incur a charge of $75.
- Gift Deliveries are available to the Tapestry House. Please see out Attractions page for information on vendors.
Click HERE for directions to Tapestry House
When you’re booking your reservation, please tell me — in the reservation notes section — anything you’d particularly like me to know about you, and especially about your visit.